The Implant Studio training will give you an understanding of the variety of workflows available when planning implant placement and surgical guide design. You will receive hands-on software training that will cover Single units, Multiple units and Edentulous cases.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
• Import TRIOS/STL and CBCT scans;
• Adjust and adapt CBCT data and align it to the TRIOS scan;
• Create a Panoramic curve and define the position of the Mandibular nerve; Select, place and adjust implants in the Planning module;
• Create a Surgical Guide following established design principles; Generate a Surgical Report and a Drilling Protocol;
• Generate an STL file for printing or milling